Occupation: Grocery store manager
Familial situation: Single without children
1. I am satisfied with my physical appearance now: 5. Amanda noted that her score on this statement is getting higher as she exercises and takes care of her body more.
2. I expect to live until I am at least 90 years old: 1. Amanda chose this score because of previous unhealthy habits such as smoking. Thoough she is no longer a smoker, she thinks that past smoking combined with lots of health problems amongst family members will lead to a shorter lifespan than 90 years.
3. I am in good health: 5. No further comments.
4. I have the same or better ability to hear, see, taste, and touch sensitivity as I ever have: 6. Amanda assumes that this score will decline with age.
5. I have the same or better movement ability as I ever have: 7. Amanda attributes this score to increased physical activity in the last year.
6. I have the same or better reasoning ability as I ever have: 7. No further comments.
7. My memory is the same or better than it has ever been: 3. Amanda’s memory is declining. She expects to see a more drastic decline with age.
8. I have the same or better intelligence as I ever have: 6. No further comments.
9. I have the same or better language abilities as I ever have: 5. Amanda says that she has difficulty verbalizing thoughts, often forgetting which word she is looking for.
10. I have the same or better control of my emotions as I ever had: 7. Amanda says that better emotional control came with maturity.
11. I feel I am attached to family as much or better than I ever have been: 4. Amanda chose this score because some family relationships are stronger than ever, but others have declined.
12. I feel as good or better about myself as I ever have: 5. Amanda feels better about herself now than she did when she was younger.
13. I know who I am and what my purpose in life is: 4. Amanda has a strong sense of who she is, but does not know her purpose in life at all.
14. I am as tolerant or more tolerant of people who are different from me as I ever have been: 6. No further comments.
15. Religion is as important or more important to me now as it ever has been: 1. Religion is far less important to Amanda than it used to be when she was a child and young adult.
16. Marriage and having children are as important or more important to me now than it ever has been: 1. Amanda does not want children and is not interested in marriage. Though she does hope to spend her life with someone, she does not care about getting married.
17. Children are raised about the same or better than they were when I was a child: 2. Amanda feels that children and young people place too much emphasis on screen time, social media, fame, and materialism and not enough emphasis on education.
18. Education is as important or more important than it ever has been: 5. No further comments.
19. Work is as important or more important to me now as it ever has been: 3. Amanda’s score for this statement has gotten lower within the last few months because she recently realized that she is in a financial position to be able to retire early if she wants to. Work was very important to her until she realized that early retirement is possible, and now she is re-examining her priorities and how she spends her time.
Most of the responses to the interview questions were as I expected them to be. The most surprising things I learned from Amanda were in regard to the lifespan and health questions. Though she has taken actions to be healthier in the past year, she still does not believe that her healthier habits now will be enough to undo previous damage done in her teens, 20s, and 30s through smoking, an unhealthy diet, and largely sedentary lifestyle.
My biggest takeaway from interviewing Amanda is that priorities shift with age. She was completely consumed by her career for years because she thought that was the only option for her life. Now that she has an opportunity to retire early, her whole outlook on life has shifted, and she is now looking forward to having a more joyful life that is ruled more by pleasurable activities than work.
My interview was with “E”, he is a 65-year-old male, he is recently retired after a lifetime of entrepreneurship, and a career in the oil industry. He has been married to his lovely wife for 43 years. He is a life-long resident of Odessa, and we have been friends for nearly 10 years. My husband and E worked together for several years, and through this connection we began going to church together. E and his wife are great friends who have taken me under their wing over the last decade.
We had a major scare with E several years ago, when he suddenly had to have quadruple bypass surgery. I knew this impacted his day-to-day life but was curious how it would play out in these questions. I was not surprised when this major moment in his life was brought up several times during the interview and played a part in how he answered most of the questions. I was somewhat surprised at how high he rated everything on average. E and I have learned together over the years how precious life is, as he and his wife are a huge part of my support system while and since losing my husband. Having walked that loss together while also walking through E’s recovery made this interview pretty special. He and I unexpectedly shared a few tears during this interview as he got choked up talking about learning what really matters and how short and precious and unpredictable life can be. Overall, this served as a great reminder for me not to get bogged down in the little things, and to remember that is not always what you do, but who you do it with and who you do it for that really matters.
IN 4-5 LINES, RESPOND TO THIS TWO DISCUSSION. NUMBER 2 CONTINUATION IS ATTACHED
Elitewriterhelp.com is an online academic writing site that provides a variety of services to students and professionals in need of essay, dissertation, and research paper assistance. This website was founded by experienced writers and editors who understand the needs of today’s student community. With their help, students can get a well-written paper without having to worry about the quality or accuracy of their content.
Elitewriterhelp.com offers a wide range of services that are designed to meet the needs of any student or professional looking for some extra help with their academic work. From simple editing services to complete custom writing pieces, they have something for everyone! Their team consists of highly qualified writers and editors who have years of experience in both academia and industry sectors across all fields such as English literature, nursing sciences, medical science, engineering design & technology, accounting & finance etc., making them one of the best providers around when it comes to providing quality content writing services.
When it comes to their custom writing service, Elitewriterhelp.com provides everything from essays & dissertations to research papers & lab reports; all written according to your exact specifications & requirements so that you can be sure your professor will be impressed with what you submit! They also provide formatting help which includes APA/MLA/Chicago style formatting for those stuck on tedious details like citations or bibliography entries; perfect for those last-minute assignments!
For those looking for proofreading & editing services instead; Elitewriterhelp.com has you covered too! The team at this website offer professional copyediting which can check grammar errors and spellings mistakes while still preserving your original voice within the text; ensuring that whatever piece you submit looks great while still sounding exactly how you want it do sound! What’s more is if required they can also provide advice on how best to improve certain parts in order make sure your work meets the criteria set by your professors so no marks are lost due to minor mistakes made in hurry or ignorance.
Last but not least is Elitewriterhelp’s paraphrasing service which helps take care off any plagiarism risks associated with submission an assignment where quotes are used extensively taken from sources outside class materials (eBooks etc.). The team will ensure that anything being submitted sounds fresh while leaving out any potential legal issues plaguing people using other authors works without proper permission given first when appropriate credit isn’t given otherwise – definitely something worth investing into before submitting examples cited within studies found elsewhere apart from class material sources only mentioned once during seminars etc..
To sum up: Elitewriterhelp offers students access top-notch custom writing pieces as well as editing/proofreading packages for existing ones already written – perfect for double checking against silly grammatical errors / typos overlooked during initial composition stages meaning there’s always hope even when running short on time ahead up coming deadlines looming near after long lectures spent inside classrooms sat away from laptops used mainly taking notes by hand easily misplaceable later down line afterwards rendering past efforts worthless sadly…
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.