Assignment Details – Ritz Carlton Case Study:
1. Four pages 1.5 spaced (5 pages total with bibliography)
2. Follow a writing format (APA or MLA are fine)
3. 1-page Bibliography or Works Cited page(minimum 3 resources)
4. Cover Page not necessary – place title and your name at top of page 1
5. Intro, body, conclusion…
6. Relate your paper to what you have learned in the HCMG Program. If you are currently employed in healthcare, you may also relate it to your job and your company.
7. For the Ritz Carlton Case Study, there are questions posted under course materials to help guide you, in addition to summarizing the case and providing your insights (what would you do similarly, differently, etc…).
Ø Your paper will be submitted for a plagiarism check. Please do not copy another student’s work or copy directly from your sources (internet, journals, etc…).
Ritz Carlson Overview and Questions:
The Ritz case deals with a situation in which a very successful training and hotel opening process are being seriously challenged by a real estate development group or the owners of a new Ritz Carlton facility. Essentially, the case discussion and analysis will examine how a successful service operating system is developed and explore the question of when and how it should be changed.
Specific questions for discussion are as follows:
1. What are the basic characteristics or key principles of the Ritz Carlton business model?
2. What is the essence of the Ritz Carlton experience? What is the Ritz Carlton selling?
3. How does the Ritz create “ladies and gentlemen” in only 7 days? What system and processes produce or contribute to a successful service operating system in just 7 days?
4. Brian Collins, hotel owner, has asked James McBride, Ritz general manager, to lengthen the amount of time spent training hotel employees before the hotel opening. Should McBride lengthen the 7-day countdown? Why or why not? Or, what are the benefits and costs of extending the countdown?
5. Assume Collins prevails; how do you extend training or what changes might be made to accommodate a much faster ramp-up to the 80% occupancy level?
6. Or, is this the time that McBride should consider a total overhaul of the hotel opening process? If yes, what should be changed, and how should he go about doing it? What’s different about experimenting in a service business?
7. Are there any aspects of this case or the hotel service industry that relate back to healthcare or what you have learned in the HCMG program? Please relate any additional thoughts you have regarding this case study and how it relates to the healthcare industry.
Please the attached document for the
Elitewriterhelp.com is an online academic writing site that provides a variety of services to students and professionals in need of essay, dissertation, and research paper assistance. This website was founded by experienced writers and editors who understand the needs of today’s student community. With their help, students can get a well-written paper without having to worry about the quality or accuracy of their content.
Elitewriterhelp.com offers a wide range of services that are designed to meet the needs of any student or professional looking for some extra help with their academic work. From simple editing services to complete custom writing pieces, they have something for everyone! Their team consists of highly qualified writers and editors who have years of experience in both academia and industry sectors across all fields such as English literature, nursing sciences, medical science, engineering design & technology, accounting & finance etc., making them one of the best providers around when it comes to providing quality content writing services.
When it comes to their custom writing service, Elitewriterhelp.com provides everything from essays & dissertations to research papers & lab reports; all written according to your exact specifications & requirements so that you can be sure your professor will be impressed with what you submit! They also provide formatting help which includes APA/MLA/Chicago style formatting for those stuck on tedious details like citations or bibliography entries; perfect for those last-minute assignments!
For those looking for proofreading & editing services instead; Elitewriterhelp.com has you covered too! The team at this website offer professional copyediting which can check grammar errors and spellings mistakes while still preserving your original voice within the text; ensuring that whatever piece you submit looks great while still sounding exactly how you want it do sound! What’s more is if required they can also provide advice on how best to improve certain parts in order make sure your work meets the criteria set by your professors so no marks are lost due to minor mistakes made in hurry or ignorance.
Last but not least is Elitewriterhelp’s paraphrasing service which helps take care off any plagiarism risks associated with submission an assignment where quotes are used extensively taken from sources outside class materials (eBooks etc.). The team will ensure that anything being submitted sounds fresh while leaving out any potential legal issues plaguing people using other authors works without proper permission given first when appropriate credit isn’t given otherwise – definitely something worth investing into before submitting examples cited within studies found elsewhere apart from class material sources only mentioned once during seminars etc..
To sum up: Elitewriterhelp offers students access top-notch custom writing pieces as well as editing/proofreading packages for existing ones already written – perfect for double checking against silly grammatical errors / typos overlooked during initial composition stages meaning there’s always hope even when running short on time ahead up coming deadlines looming near after long lectures spent inside classrooms sat away from laptops used mainly taking notes by hand easily misplaceable later down line afterwards rendering past efforts worthless sadly…
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.