ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR MGMT 230
WRITTEN PROPOSAL CASE INSTRUCTIONS
You will work with your team to write your report of the situation using the “Analytical framework for cases.” Identify what is happening, analyze the key issues, contributive factors and state the most critical areas that should be address in order to solve the problem. Make recommendations to address the situation that this manager/company is facing. This project will measure your ability to prepare the analysis and recommendations for a complex work situation.
This report will include:
1. An overview of the general issues the company is facing.
2. Identify the three main factors that the company should address and explain what is happening, who is being affected by those issues and why.
3. For each one of those factor identify three possible solutions (recommendations).
4. Select and develop your final recommendation. You will select one Organizational Intervention (recommendation) as your primary solution and explain why you believe this is the best fit to the employees, managers’ and the organization. Be creative. Your recommendations should be based on research. Think about recommendations that could bring solutions now and for the future, for more than one problem. You can use the correlations in the textbook to explain why this recommendation will work or research based solutions. Remember that on each chapter discussed, we have identified possible organizational interventions and solutions to deal with deviant behaviors related to the topic covered in every chapter (please refer to your Professor’s PPT and the textbook).
5. Develop the step-by-step process in order to implement each one of your primary solutions: implementation activities, and resources needed (human, physical, and monetary (budget)). Address the following questions: What do we need to do as a manager to implement this solution (implementation process)? Who, what, when and how much we need to make this recommendation a reality within the organization? Identify the target outcome of the intervention and how would you measure its effectiveness and the timeframe it will take to implement it.
6. Conclusion: Wrap up your paper with a conclusion where you reiterate the recommendation and why this is the best recommendation for the organization (e.g., fit with situation, achieves higher commitment, results in better performance, and ethical considerations), and how are you going to measure the results.
7. All recommendations should be based on research. References used (articles, books, documents) to back up your recommendations should be included (quoted) in your reference page.
This report should be written in complete sentences, use correct grammar, spelling, and formal writing conventions. Use 12pt font, normal margins, and 1.5 spacing. Your final proposal will be graded using the following rubric Individual and Team project rubric MGMT 230.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.