1. imagine that you are the Chief Financial Officer of a British car manufacturer and that your company sells a large number of its products in the US. Your team thinks that the US dollar is going to appreciate (increase) in value compared to the British pound in the next financial quarter. What would you recommend in order to manage the risk of this anticipated change in foreign exchange rates? Be specific
2. How has the pandemic impacted the global strategies of multinational enterprises?
3. Firms can increase profits by either lowering the cost of production or increasing the value of their product (and charging a higher price). In order to do the latter, firms must differentiate their product in some way so that consumers value it more than the products made by competitors and are therefore willing to pay a premium price for it.
(a) Name an international firm that follows the differentiation strategy.
(b) Name one that follows the cost-reduction strategy.
(c) Which of these strategies will work best for a firm that is selling furniture in the global market? Explain your answer.
4. irm A, Firm B and Firm C are all multinational corporations that manufacture goods. Firm A operates in an industry where the pressure to reduce costs is high, but the pressure to be responsive to local markets is low. Firm B operates in an industry where the pressure to reduce costs is low, but the pressure to be responsive to local markets is very high. Firm C operates in an industry where both pressures are high.
(a) Give examples of 2 real-life firms that most resemble Firm A. Explain your reasons for picking these firms.
(b) Give examples of 2 real-life firms that most resemble Firm B. Explain your reasons for picking these firms.
(c) What kind of strategy should Firm C follow (i) multidomestic strategy, (ii) global strategy, or (iii) transnational strategy? Why?
5. What is the international business strategy of Twitter?
(ii) How do the five elements of the strategy diamond apply to this firm?
(iii) How do the dimensions of the P-O-L-C framework apply to this firm?
(iv) What are this firm’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats with respect to its international business operations?
6. a) How does culture impact local business practices?
(b) Explain the concept of ethnocentrism using an example from the business world.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.