Provide a complete answer for NINE (9) of the questions below.
1. What is the purpose of a consent form? Name at least four key pieces of information that must be included in a consent form.
2. What is the purpose of a debriefing statement? Write a debriefing statement for your own study.
3. What is a “pilot study?” What do experimenters gain from conducting pilot studies? List at least two specific functions of conducting a pilot study
4. What is a convenience sample? When might this type of sampling be used? Why might this type of sampling be problematic?
5. Describe and distinguish cross-sectional, longitudinal, and trend studies. Give an example of at least one type of study.
6. We discussed several types of data collection methods. Explain at least three different ways that data can be collected, highlighting at least one strength and one weakness for each.
7. Create the following types of survey questions: 1) a dichotomous closed-end question, 2) a closed- ended question with mutually exclusive categories, 3) a Likert scale question, 4) an open-ended question, 5) an open-ended question that is leading in nature?
8. Discuss social desirability bias and response set. What techniques can be used to avoid these forms of bias?
9. Compare and contrast quantitative, qualitative, and mixed methods research. Discuss strengths and weaknesses of each.
10. We discussed four major qualitative research methods. Explain two of those major qualitative research methods, including a primary method of data collection for each, and provide an original example of at least one method.
11. Statistical techniques are typically classified into the categories of descriptive and inferential. Describe the general purpose of, and provide examples for, each category.
12. Describe the important characteristics of and distinctions between bar graphs, histograms, line graphs, and scatterplots.
13. Explain how the correlation coefficient is interpreted in terms of strength and direction of the relationship. Provide an original example (i.e., NOT from your textbook) of a positive and a negative relationship.
14. Discuss the distinction between statistical significance and practical significance. How can we get an indication of practical significance.
Elitewriterhelp.com is an online academic writing platform that provides essay and assignment solutions to students from all nations around the world. Based in the United States, Elitewriterhelp.com assists students from over 100 countries with their assignments and essays.
The countries that Elitewriterhelp serves are Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom (UK), United States (USA), Ireland, South Africa, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland India Italy Japan Liechtenstein Malta Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey Ukraine Uzbekistan Vietnam.
Elitewriterhelp specialists offer custom-written papers covering various topics on different academic levels, such as High School/College/ University/Master/ Ph.D., depending upon the requirements of the customer’s individual assignment or project type. Through our services, you can get help in any subject from math problem-solving to proofreading and editing essays for spelling errors or simply helping with English class assignments for those non-native English speakers out there who need some extra help translating their papers into perfect English!
Whether it be research papers or just essay writing for an exam preparation course – we have you covered! We also specialize in providing customized thesis and dissertation writing services which include literature review analysis & composing high-quality content within your given timeline so you do not miss any important deadlines set by your professor or instructor! Our experts guarantee top-quality papers no matter what type of academic level they may be written at; whether it’s a college freshman student looking to pass his first history class or a graduate school student trying to finish her Ph.D. dissertation – EliteWriterHelp has got them covered!
In addition to this plethora of services offered through our website, we also provide professional consultation on various topics including personal branding advice; career development guidance; resume/CV design assistance; cover letter draft-building tips; informative speech guidance; data visualization techniques coaching & more! So whatever educational challenge lies ahead – EliteWriterHelp is here to provide appropriate solutions tailored exactly according to each customer’s individual needs and preferences!