FINAL TERM PROJECT.
Learning Outcome: Develop an operation management plan
Instructions: For this activity, you will apply the concepts of operations management to real-world situations.
You may wish to develop a business such as a retail sales operation, an online service like tutoring, or maybe a personal service such as lawn care or pet grooming as your business. In writing your paper, you should research and consider at least 4 scholarly sources (i.e. textbooks, scholarly articles from a peer-reviewed journal, etc.) As you write the paper, make sure to address the following topics:
· Will the business manufacture a product, deliver a service, broker information, offer goods for sale, or distribute goods for others?
· Will the business offer one product or service, or a range of products and services?
· Will the company have a bricks-and-mortar presence, or sell strictly over the Web?
· Will the firm be a large company, a medium-sized enterprise, or a small business?
· How will you provide /transport the service or product to the consumer?
· Will there be a need for inventory storage?
· Purchasing procedures: Identify the necessary input (raw materials necessary to generate the output, or product). Who will or can you buy the raw materials from? If you are providing a service, what supplies will you need to begin and where will they be purchased from?
· What accounting and/or purchasing system(s) will you need to accomplish buying either a product line or a service-based business?
· Quality control procedures: Identify what quality control measures you will use in order to make sure the product or service meets consumer standards.
· What are the goals of supply chain management in terms of your operations? How will these goals affect your operations?
· Discuss if you will need to implement a global supply chain management strategy. Why or why not?
· Identify any suppliers or vendors you plan to utilize and why.
· Identify and assess whether or not your business will utilize continuous improvement processes or procedures. Why or why not?
· How would the business adhere to sustainable practice and environmental concerns?
1. Refer to the APA 6th edition formatting guide and example in the APA Format Resources tab in the Begin Here section
1. Minimum of 3 outside references are required (this count does NOT include your textbook)
2. A total of 2 of the 3 sources must be from academic journals
3. In-text citations are required – using APA format only (ex: Fall, 2009; or in the case a direct quote: Fall, 2009, p. 56
4. Do not use footnotes as your citation formatting; use APA style only
5. Any/all references cited in the reference section must be included in the body copy of your report ~ and vice versa
Length: 5-7 pages of text (this excludes abstract, tables, figures, charts, cover page, references, etc.)+ any additional Media (video, audio type file limit of 5 minutes. )
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.