Answer the questions below in a paragraph or two.
Part I: Activism/Feminism: Rubric Paper # 2 19th 20th Century Feminism.docx
1. What is activism for labor rights, civil rights, welfare rights, and immigrant right?
2. How was gender tied to racial, class, religious, sexual, and other identities?
3. What is multiracial feminism and does it call for justice-based vision for societal change.
4. How was the liberation movement spearheaded by women of color in US 1970s?
5. How was Liberation movement characterized by international perspective with attention to interlocking oppression and support of coalition politics?
6. Chinese, Asian American, Native American, Black groups.
7. How is fighting stereotypes, discrimination in workplace, myths about matriarchs, beauty, and self-esteem part of feminism?
8. What were the stands taken against white supremacy and imperialism?
9. Envision the revolution as a necessary outcome of political struggle.
10. Show how white women were to be allies – anti racist white women.
11. What did historians typically treat as a decline within the movement is the period of mass mobilization among anti racist women?
12. What is the 2nd wave classified as 1960s/1970s?
13. What is the multiracial feminism movement that occurred from mid 1970s to 1990?
Elitewriterhelp.com is an online academic writing platform that provides essay and assignment solutions to students from all nations around the world. Based in the United States, Elitewriterhelp.com assists students from over 100 countries with their assignments and essays.
The countries that Elitewriterhelp serves are Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom (UK), United States (USA), Ireland, South Africa, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland India Italy Japan Liechtenstein Malta Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey Ukraine Uzbekistan Vietnam.
Elitewriterhelp specialists offer custom-written papers covering various topics on different academic levels, such as High School/College/ University/Master/ Ph.D., depending upon the requirements of the customer’s individual assignment or project type. Through our services, you can get help in any subject from math problem-solving to proofreading and editing essays for spelling errors or simply helping with English class assignments for those non-native English speakers out there who need some extra help translating their papers into perfect English!
Whether it be research papers or just essay writing for an exam preparation course – we have you covered! We also specialize in providing customized thesis and dissertation writing services which include literature review analysis & composing high-quality content within your given timeline so you do not miss any important deadlines set by your professor or instructor! Our experts guarantee top-quality papers no matter what type of academic level they may be written at; whether it’s a college freshman student looking to pass his first history class or a graduate school student trying to finish her Ph.D. dissertation – EliteWriterHelp has got them covered!
In addition to this plethora of services offered through our website, we also provide professional consultation on various topics including personal branding advice; career development guidance; resume/CV design assistance; cover letter draft-building tips; informative speech guidance; data visualization techniques coaching & more! So whatever educational challenge lies ahead – EliteWriterHelp is here to provide appropriate solutions tailored exactly according to each customer’s individual needs and preferences!