1) Explain the authors two arguments.
2) Explain your two arguements arguments.
3) Foresee two possible objections to your arguments and explain how your two arguments overcome the two objections.
The essay needs:
Critical thinking (argument strength)
First two and a half pages need to have the authors first claim (OF YOUR CHOICE)/your counterclaim/possible objection to your claim then over come it.
Second half of the assignment needs two and a half pages of the authors first claim (OF YOUR CHOICE)/your counterclaim/possible objection to your claim then over come it.
Two claims from the author
Two counterclaims to those claims the author made
Two possible objections that the author could say to your claims.
These are the DO NOTS for the essay:
1) Do not use the term ‘we as humans’ in your papers.
2) Do not use the term ‘fails to acknowledge’ in your papers.
3) Do not use the word ‘believe’ when referring to an argument (yours or the author’s). You should use ‘argues’ instead of believes.
4) Do not ask questions of any kind in your papers.
5) Proofread before submitting. This is a writing class. All aspects of your papers are being graded (spelling, grammar, and punctuation).
6) Leave religion out of your papers.
7) The titles of shorter works (like essays) must be put in quotes. Longer works (like book titles) must be italicized.
8) Name usage: The first usage must be the authors full name (Peter Singer, for example) but all other uses will be the last name only (Singer argues that ______.). No preceding titles necessary.
9) Your argument outline should be placed before the title of your paper.
10) Do not use commentary in your papers: “I was assigned this reading on Tuesday and had never read anything like it before. At first it was difficult to understand but I finally got through it. It looks like Peter Singer is trying to argue ________.” What you should’ve written: “Peter Singer argues _______.”
11) Given the brief nature of our assignments, please refrain from wasting valuable space by using long quotes. A single one-line quote per page of written work is a simple guide. Paraphrasing is your best outcome.
12) Some of our articles have outdated standards for discussing people with disabilities. Terms such as cripple, retarded, and mentally handicapped are unacceptable. Please use ‘person with a disability’ or ‘person with an intellectual disability’ instead.
13) Do not use bullet points in your outlines. Tell me a three-part story rather than an abstract list of bullet points.
14) Your outline can be brief because it is meant for people with prior knowledge on the subject. Your longer assignment is meant for people that have little to no knowledge on the subject and must contain explanations of all new concepts and ideas. Note the differences between the two in the appropriate web lectures.
The title requirments:
1) Your title is directly based on your thesis statement. Don’t even think about creating a title until you have a solid thesis statement that’s survived the objection stage of your argument outline.
2) If you’re writing about a specific article/argument (like we will be doing the entire semester), then your title needs to convey your position (stance) as well as the author’s name and the article title you are responding to.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.