Assignment: After comparing and contrasting the readings in the text on the theme of wealth, write an argumentative essay that describes what wealth is in contrast to what you believe it actually is. Consider the following as you construct your work:
Address the following in your essay:
–What is wealth, and how does society view wealth today?
–What is your personal view of wealth based on your knowledge of it, the world, and your experience with it (or lack thereof)?
–Do you see the the way wealth is viewed today, by you or by society, as changing in the years or decades to come? Do you see a new normal for what wealth could be?
Keep in mind that being “wealthy” and being “rich” are not synonymous.
I highly recommend using the following format:
1. Your introduction should contain a specific statement on what society says wealth is; a specific statement on whether you agree or disagree with how wealth is viewed by society; a specific statement on what you believe wealth is. This would be at the top of page one.
2. Your body paragraph begins in the second paragraph of page one. So, this is where I would address what is wealth, and how society views wealth. This may be most of page one and a good portion of page two.
3. The middle portion of your body paragraphs will be on pages two and three. So, this is where I would address your personal view of wealth based on your knowledge of it, the world, and your experience with it (or lack thereof). This may be most of page two and a good portion of page three, or it could be all of page three.
4. The ending portion of your body paragraph could be toward the end of page three, somewhere on page four, or somewhere on page five. So, this is where I would address how or even if you see the the way wealth is viewed today, by you or by society, as changing in the years or decades to come; or, if you see a new normal for what wealth could be? And if so, what would that new normal look like? You will know you are coming toward the end of your paper after you’ve addressed these points, and they could be on any of the final three pages depending on how large your body paragraphs are in general– though you are not finished yet.
5. The conclusion of your paper should wrap up your argument and bring finality of the discussion to the reader. This is where I would sum up the final points you wish to make by “reiterating” your position on what wealth is vs. how society views wealth, and how you envision the future of what wealth is. You will want to “reiterate” rather than “repeat”. This should be the final paragraph regardless of which page you’re on, i.e. end of page 3, 4, or 5.
Formatting: Your papers should—
–Be 3 (full pages) to 5 pages in length
–Be typewritten, double-spaced, and use 12 point, Times New Roman font
–Contain margins with no more or no less than one inch of space on all four sides
–Be thoughtfully titled
–Adhere to current MLA formatting standards for heading a paper
–Cite at least five or more outside, academic sources adhering to current MLA formatting standards i.e. in-text citation, Works Cited, etc. Academic meaning the work is officially published and peer-reviewed by a committee of publishers or scholars.. You may cite non-academic sources (i.e. blogs, personal webpages, discussion posts), but none of these will count toward your five sources. These may be used in addition to your five academic sources. You may never cite sources using Wikipedia.
What You Need to Know Before Writing:
-You are writing an academic paper that argues your position.
-Your opinion must be substantiated (defended) with evidence.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.