Public Management (MGT 324)
I Assignment 1
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre via blackboard.
Weight: 15 Marks
We expect you to answer each question as per instructions in the assignment. You will find it useful to keep the following points in mind. The assignment with be evaluated in terms of your planning, organization and the way you present your assignment. All the three section will carry equal weightage
Kindly read the instruction carefully and prepare your assignment accordingly.
1) Planning: Read the assignments carefully, go through the Units on which they are based. Make some points regarding each question and then rearrange them in a logical order.
2) Organisation: Be a little selective and analytical before drawing up a rough outline of your answer. Give adequate attention to the question’s introduction and conclusion.
Make sure that:
- a) The answer is logical and coherent
- b) It has clear connections between sentences and paragraphs
- c) The presentation is correct in your own expression and style.
3) Presentation: Once you are satisfied with your answer, you can write down the final version for submission. If you so desire, you may underline the points you wish to emphasize.
“Globalization has changed the functioning of local governments”.
- In light of this statement, discuss the challenges faced by local governments in the age of globalization. (5 Marks)
- What benefits do you think globalisation has created for local governments? (5 Marks)
- With the help of examples, explain how local governments can raise their funds, meet future challenges and be able to convert their challenges into opportunities. (5 Marks)
Elitewriterhelp.com is an online academic writing platform that provides essay and assignment solutions to students from all nations around the world. Based in the United States, Elitewriterhelp.com assists students from over 100 countries with their assignments and essays.
The countries that Elitewriterhelp serves are Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom (UK), United States (USA), Ireland, South Africa, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland India Italy Japan Liechtenstein Malta Netherlands Norway Poland Portugal Romania Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Switzerland Turkey Ukraine Uzbekistan Vietnam.
Elitewriterhelp specialists offer custom-written papers covering various topics on different academic levels, such as High School/College/ University/Master/ Ph.D., depending upon the requirements of the customer’s individual assignment or project type. Through our services, you can get help in any subject from math problem-solving to proofreading and editing essays for spelling errors or simply helping with English class assignments for those non-native English speakers out there who need some extra help translating their papers into perfect English!
Whether it be research papers or just essay writing for an exam preparation course – we have you covered! We also specialize in providing customized thesis and dissertation writing services which include literature review analysis & composing high-quality content within your given timeline so you do not miss any important deadlines set by your professor or instructor! Our experts guarantee top-quality papers no matter what type of academic level they may be written at; whether it’s a college freshman student looking to pass his first history class or a graduate school student trying to finish her Ph.D. dissertation – EliteWriterHelp has got them covered!
In addition to this plethora of services offered through our website, we also provide professional consultation on various topics including personal branding advice; career development guidance; resume/CV design assistance; cover letter draft-building tips; informative speech guidance; data visualization techniques coaching & more! So whatever educational challenge lies ahead – EliteWriterHelp is here to provide appropriate solutions tailored exactly according to each customer’s individual needs and preferences!